Saturday, October 30, 2010

Paranorman Activity 2 (2010)

I finally made it out to see Paranormal activity 2!!! I didnt think iwas going to be able to make it out (I currently have $0.00 to my name) but i happened to find a ten dollar bill in the garbage!!! Talk about my lucky day!! Another mans trash is another mans treasure, true to the word, amen!

Usually i go to the movies during the day for the cheap 5$ matine but since i was sporting a tenner in my pocket i stepped out into the night and saw a late showing. BAD IDEA. When i go before noon i just get to watch it either by myself or with some retired veterans, which are my preferred company because they like being left alone and they stay quiet!!!

This crowd was a bunch of rowdy teens. i slumped into the only empty row and waited for the movie to begin. Behind me were these two teen girls. I learned a lot about girls during the hour the movie played. Turns out they have to say every single thought that pops into their heads, sometimes as many as five times in a row!

Despite the fact that there was never anything going on in the movie both the girls had to team up and put their wits together to try and figure out the plot. One of these girls was constantly asking who the characters on screen were and the other one kept incorrectly guessing what was going to happen next. THIS is why i plan to live my life celibate!!! Girls just don't have any sort of intuactuality, which is a must for me.






Women may seem enticing, until you start talking to one!!!

Lets get to the movie: I never saw the first one so i didnt know what to expect. Instead of using a film crew they set the movie up that the family has a home security system in their house and a teenage daughter who is obsessed with filming every moment of her life. The first half hour of this so called "film" was just the home security cameras cycling between each camera showing the audience how boring these people are.

At this point I'm wondering how the heck did this movie cost 3 million dollars??? There are no famous actors, special effects, or crew to be seen. it looked mostly improvised and i tried to look but i didnt even see much fancy jewelry or things being exploded. Did they just flush the money down the drain for fun????? what the heck?

so anyway finally this demon comes in, and we learn that despite the title this isn't a sequel but a prequel. great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're like me you're probably hoping the baby dies the whole movie but it doesn't!!! theres just a bunch of doors opening and closing, then the mom gets super over protective and starts flipping out if anyone wants to look at her precious baby. This baby isn't even special, i've seen smarter babies at the morgue! finally the sister shows up and gets all baby crazy at the end and steals the baby away. Where was the paranormal activity???




If you're hoping to see a scary ghost movie, you're better off watching Casper the Friendly Ghost

So to summerize the movie first we get a family hanging out doing nothing, then some doors start opening and closing, then it was just a bunch of baby crazy women flipping out, followed by the end credits. So far this movie has earned 71 million dollars!!!! from now on i'm just going to film people through their windows and mail it to holly wood and sit back and enjoy the cash flow.

I learned a lot about women both from the movie and from the girls behind me but unfortunately that doesnt mean i can give this a good score. If I wanted to watch something like this I could have gotten a security job and just watched the monitors there!!!! Looks like despite my high expectations I must give this one my lowest rating, ** two stars

No comments:

Post a Comment