Friday, October 15, 2010

Movie Review: Jackass 3D (2010)

I showed this review to my buddy Laser (not his birth name) and he told me i should inform you that no, I haven't seen this movie. I'm basing my review off my memory of the trailer, commercials for the jackass show on tv, commercials for Backyard Wrestling VHS tapes (vol 1 and 2), and that time I was at my friends house and his redneck cousins came over and glued rats to their arms.

Once Tom Green died of cancer MTV had to hurry and find something to fill their " guy does something painful or dumb" time slot. To out due their previous show they got several guys, and gave them all staplers and tasers and it became a #1 hit in southern america.

Jeff Tremaine producer of "Jackass 3D" getting ready to "produce"

It became so popular that they made 3 movies and all three movies were really popular and i accidentally heard people talk about it on the bus a few times.

Like the first two movies it's just a compilation of footage of Johny Bravo, Bam Margerra, Steve-O and others poop and fart on each other while someone shoots them with bullets. at one point they throw a guy in a porta potty with a big sling shot or something and that one guy does some tricks on his parents. I bet they didn't even bother writing a script! Fans of the sinema, like myself, are obviously pretty P/Oed!!! (p*@!$ed off)

The worst part is they obviously stole the idea from the three stooges. or maybe they say they "adapted" it i dont know. nothing that comes from hollywood ever bothers to be original anymore so i guess i shouldnt be surprised!!!!

hmmm i wonder where they got their ideas from??????????????????????????

Oh I forgot to mention this was in 3D so the films stars probably take breaks sniffing farts and shoot ping pong balls out into the audience for half an hour.

I like the idea of these guys hurting themselves and would give this a high rating if they hadnt obviously stolen the idea from the three stooges, and for the part where they shoot ping pong balls at the camera really felt forced. Along with all my fellow film critics i give this my loweswt rating ever ** two stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment