Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Burlesque (2010)

My grandma surprised me yesterday by actually offering to take me to see a movie!!! I was surprised as heck! Instead of her blowing her taxpayer funded socials security checks on antiques and telethons she was actually going to something nice for someone else! I Guess she felt guilty about cancelling my allowence!

So then comes the next shock: she wants to see this movie called burlesque!! I knew i heard thtat name before so i told her to hold on a sec and ran to my computer and did a quick search. Burlesque was stripping!!!!! My grandma was going to take me to see a movie about (and most likely featuring) stripping!! That would mean I would be seeing boobs today. Suddenly everything seemed pretty OK in my book!!!

Boy was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get there and sit down and Gradnma was so glad I came she actually bought me snacks and and a drink! I was begining to think it was time to drop her off at the old folks home when the movie began. What the heck?? Who makes a movie about stripping and fills it with old ladies and bloated weirdos?? WWas my grandma trying to torture me or someting?? 

this is one of the "hot ladies" featured in this disaster 


This movie featured nothing but eleberate sttage and dance numbers featuring some of the WORST songs i've ever heard. (i'm usually more interested in classical musc) 

this one has been left in the sun too long

The movie follows this annoying waitress who doesn't ever shut up who wants to go to LA and make someone listen to her yell-sing. We have to watch as this unlikable character works her way up to the top and sings at this place she's working. Some times i'd look over at my grandma and she'd be snapping her fingers to the songs and dancing a little. It was the worst day of my life.

There's not even any nudity in this "FILM". Worst peice of garbage ever made and I hope everyone involved falls down several flights of stairs! I give this peice of garbage my lowest possible score, ** two stars

I'm writing another letter to my congressman to ask him to seriously consider taking away my grandmas social security checks

1 comment:

  1. boy howdy, i was sure snapping my fingers along to the beat of this one until i found out what a bad boy i was being! sorry about the trouble, my friend!

    ReplyDelete